Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fun

Chris just left here a while ago with Jamie to go to see the Elmo live show at the Nokia theater in Grand Prairie. Jamie has been talking about it all day, but I don't think he has a clue what it means to go. I ended up telling him it was an Elmo party to try to clear it up a bit. Chris' buddy is also going and bringin his 2 yr. old daughter. So it is kinda Jamie Pie's 1st date (smile). He has had a super fun day. They are sitting in the Budweiser suite, How much beer do ya think those daddies will need to survive an Elmo show???? Just kidding, I'm sure they will be perfectly responsible parents, But I am also sure they will need a beer or two (smile)

I was sick today so my parents picked Jamie up from preschool for me. Then they took him to play at McDonald's for a LONG time! I am eternally grateful because I have been napping on and off with no energy. I went to the Dr. this afternoon and have a throat infection. Not strep, but whatever. I am really hoping this antibiotic kicks in fast. I am sick of sickness. After all the stuff we had going through this house a while back, I have disinfeced everything and even had the carpets cleaned/sanitized. Good Grief! At least they gave me a shot of steroids so I can have that artificial well feeling until the antibiotic does it's job.

Tomorrow Coop has his skills assessment for soccer. He starts playing the end of March, I believe. This is an Upward team. In the fall he played soccer at the YMCA. Austen played Upward basketball for years and we loved the program! Hope the soccer is equally fun.

My wonderful mother is on her way over here with some laundry detergent and some new clothes she got the boys. I better try to accomplish something before I get to visiting with her. We have a tendency to get yapping and I do not get my house in order. Have a happy Friday night, Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...Feel Better. I hate being sick! How cool is Jamie? hanging out in the suite with Daddy. I bet the other kids at Elmo Live are pretty jealous.

    ReplyDelete